This Data Protection and Privacy Statement relates solely to information supplied by you on this Website for the purposes of membership subscription. SERGS respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely.
Any personal information provided by you to SERGS through this Website will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested and for other related purposes which may include updating and enhancing records, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you, and to plan, conduct and monitor SERGS. SERGS will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless it is necessary to provide the goods or services which you have requested.
Personal information collection
SERGS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website and for SERGS membership (including for example, your name, contact addresses and telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, email address, and other information collected on registration or through surveys)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including applications and renewals for membership
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including listing in and access to the membership, access to educational content)
- Any other information that you send to SERGS
Using personal information
SERGS may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where SERGS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, SERGS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SERGS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All the personal information you provide will be stored on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
SERGS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
c/o Locus Workspace
110 00 Prague